Terms and Conditions for the Pacific Werribee Win the Ultimate Kids Party Competition (“Promotion”)
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that you have read and understood, and agreed to abide by, the following conditions of entry, including how to enter and prize details (“Terms and Conditions”). The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In each case, entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time the entry is received only by the Promoter, via its servers and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entries that may interfere with an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
- The Promotion commences online at 9:00am (AEST) on Saturday 30 June, 2018 and concludes at 12:00pm (AEST) on Saturday 13 July, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
- Prize Selection: The Promoter shall select:
- One competition entry will be selected to win a Ultimate Kids Party prize pack
- 20x movie ticket passes to Village Cinemas Werribee to any showing movie (valid from 31 July, 2018 for 12 months)
- 20x Mega Value Pack passes to Timezone Werribee (valid for 12 months from 4 June, 2018)
- 20x cupcakes and 1x cake voucher from The Cupcake Queens Werribee (valid for 12 months when redeemed)
- 20x Young Achiever Awards vouchers from The Pancake Parlour Werribee (valid until 31/12/2018)
The voucher will allow the holder one complimentary serving of:
Kids size Bishop’s Bacon and eggs OR
Kids size Dormouse’sx Cheese Pleaser (grilled cheese pancake) OR
Kids size Alice’s Wonderland Surprise
Each choice includes a complimentary kids fizzy drink or flavoured milk.
- Competition winner may choose to redeem their prize based on availability provided by Village Cinemas, Timezone, The Cupcake Queens and The Pancake Parlour. All vouchers are to be used in restaurant all at once via a booking made in advance. The prize pack must take place at Pacific Werribee within the validity period outlined on the vouchers.
- The vouchers will not be available for use on Public Holidays, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
- The prize pack must be organised with participating sponsors prior to event and contact details to arrange will be provided to the winner following initial communication.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the entry form in full on pacificwerribee.com.au and agree to have their contact details added to the Pacific Werribee database.
- The number of entries for each entrant is limited to one per promotion period.
- Each entrant expressly consents to the use and publication of their name and state of residence, in any media publication and on Pacific Werribee’s Facebook page, for the purpose of the winners’ announcement. Each winning entry will be notified to the email address and/or phone number provided in their entry within 72 hours of winning a prize. The winning entrants must respond to the Promoter to confirm receipt of the notification and confirm prize collection within five (5) days of receiving notification of their winning entry from the Promoter. In the event that the entrant does not respond within five (5) days they will forfeit the prize and the promoter may select an alternative winner or otherwise re-distribute the prizes at it’s absolute discretion.
- Only winning entries that have responded to the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be entitled to collect their prize.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. If you are entering on behalf of your child (0-13 years of age) you must enter your child’s full name.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian present upon collection of the prize and at cinema screening.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winners of the Promotion present photo identification upon collection corresponding to entry name, and sign a legal prize release form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or are incomprehensible or incomplete will not be valid and will not be included in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Victoria, Australia.
- Employees of Pacific Group and Pacific Werribee and their immediate families, and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion, the Pacific Group and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winners’ entry are of a type described in this clause.
- All prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, upgradable, divisible, and exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Pacific Group shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever which is incurred or suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of your participation in the Promotion, including claiming the prize, any lost, late or misdirected entries, in connection with your use or misuse of any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Once prizes have left Pacific Werribee’s premises, Pacific Werribee and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all costs and expenses associated with the prizes for the Promotion, including but not limited to spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, transfer costs is the responsibility of the entrant.
- If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned Pacific Group reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law.