How Pacific Werribee is responding to the COVID-19 situation.
As we navigate COVID-19 together, here’s our commitment to you.
Published Wednesday 17 February 2020
For a full list of open stores, click here.
Changes to Pacific Werribee in accordance with the Victorian Government mandates – 17 February 2021
Stage 4 restrictions in accordance with the Victorian Government mandated lock down will end at 11:59am on 17 February.
This means you’ll see Pacific Werribee return to its normal COVIDSafe practices.
Some government mandated restrictions will continue to apply, including face masks, which continue to be required to be worn inside at all times and outdoors when one cannot maintain social distancing (unless one of the usual lawful exemptions applies).
We have implemented a number of measures that assist us and our community in adhering to this directive including:
- All centre staff and contractors will be required to wear masks while at work unless they have a valid reason not to.
- Signage that clearly reminds our community to wear a face mask while visiting the Centre.
- Close work with local Police in monitoring our community’s adherence to COVID-19 related restrictions.
For more details on the current COVID-19 situation in Victoria, please visit: Department of Health and Human Services Victoria | Coronavirus (COVID-19) (dhhs.vic.gov.au)
The health and wellbeing of our entire community is our overriding objective and something we take very seriously. For more details on what Pacific Werribee is doing to help keep you and your loved ones safe during this time, please read the information below.
Keeping you safe at Pacific Werribee
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Pacific Werribee. These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Pacific Werribee stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more here.
How you can help
While visiting Pacific Werribee, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Plan your visit – due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Pacific Werribee continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit DHHS’s website by click here.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Pacific Werribee.
Mandatory Face Masks
If you choose to visit us during this time, please remember that you must wear a face mask at all times when visiting our Centre, unless:
- You are under 12
- You have a medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face covering
- It’s not practical
- For professional reasons.
To help keep our entire community safe, please be sure to bring an appropriate face mask with you when you next visit Pacific Werribee.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding as we all adjust to these rigorous new measures and navigate the changes together with kindness and compassion.
We have implemented a number of measures to assist us and our community in adhering to this directive, including:
- All centre staff and contractors will be required to wear face masks while at work, unless they have a valid reason not to.
- Signage that clearly reminds our community they must adhere to the government mandate and not enter the Centre without a face mask unless they are exempt.
- Close work with local police in monitoring our community’s adherence to this directive, generally reminding our community of this new directive and asking those that aren’t wearing face masks, without a valid reason, to leave the centre.
As always, we are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should the advice change. Once again, the health and safety of our community is our overriding priority.
Centre Trading Hours
While we are continuing to assess the evolving situation, and are prepared to respond if necessary, Pacific Werribee trading hours are as follows:
Monday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Planning your visit
As part of the Stage 4 restrictions, you can only travel up to 5km from your home to shop for necessary goods and services. Please keep this in mind if you are planning on visiting Pacific Werribee for your essential needs. For more information on the Victorian restrictions, we encourage you to visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/stage-4-restrictions-covid-19.
If you’re planning on visiting Pacific Werribee it’s important to plan your trip in advance to help keep our community safe. Here are some things to think about when planning your visit:
- Avoid visiting the Centre at peak times
- Check store trading hours and individual conditions of entry in advance
- Pre-book health and other appointments
- Wear a face mask
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or are awaiting test results, stay at home.
To find out more, click here.