How Pacific Werribee is responding to the COVID-19 situation.
As we navigate COVID-19 together, here’s our commitment to you.
Published Tuesday 29th December 2020
Keeping you safe at Pacific Werribee
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Pacific Werribee. These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Pacific Werribee stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more here.
How you can help
While visiting Pacific Werribee, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in VIC the one in two square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. 200 customers are allowed in our McDonalds Food Court, whilst still adhering to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit – due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Pacific Werribee continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit DHHS’s website by click here.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Pacific Werribee.
Plan your visit
To help you shop safe, we strongly encourage you to plan your trip in advance and not linger unnecessarily in the Centre:
- Check store trading hours and individual conditions of entry in advance
- Take advantage of our Order and Collect service, which allows you to order from your preferred Pacific Werribee stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. For more information, please visit Order & Collect.
Pacific Werribee’s Social Distancing Ambassadors
We’re pleased to be able to welcome specially selected Social Distancing Ambassadors to Pacific Werribee. These Ambassadors will roam our malls and provide a reminder of the need to keep a 1.5 metre distance from others.
Our dedicated Ambassadors, dressed in an easily identifiable uniform, are trained to offer friendly and approachable direction to both customers and retailers around correct social distancing and responsible queuing. By fielding questions and reminding visitors to the Centre to maintain social distancing, these roving Ambassadors will relieve pressure in our malls.
Our security, cleaning and customer service staff will also take on the responsibility of dispensing social distancing advice to ensure maximum coverage across the Centre.
Mandatory Face Masks
If you choose to visit us during this time, please remember that you must wear a face mask at all times when visiting our Centre, unless:
- You are under 12
- You have a medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face covering
- It’s not practical
- For professional reasons.
To help keep our entire community safe, please be sure to bring an appropriate face mask with you when you next visit Pacific Werribee.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding as we all adjust to these rigorous new measures and navigate the changes together with kindness and compassion.
We have implemented a number of measures to assist us and our community in adhering to this directive, including:
- All centre staff and contractors will be required to wear face masks while at work, unless they have a valid reason not to.
- Signage that clearly reminds our community they must adhere to the government mandate and not enter the Centre without a face mask unless they are exempt.
- Close work with local police in monitoring our community’s adherence to this directive, generally reminding our community of this new directive and asking those that aren’t wearing face masks, without a valid reason, to leave the centre.
As always, we are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should the advice change. Once again, the health and safety of our community is our overriding priority.
Where to buy a face mask at Pacific Werribee
The retailers listed below stock face masks, however, please note stock availability is not guaranteed due to the current high demand. We recommend contacting the store before you visit to check whether they have face masks in stock.
- Big W
- Chemist Warehouse
- Priceline Pharmacy
- Quality Pharmacy
Centre Trading Hours
While we are continuing to assess the evolving situation, and are prepared to respond if necessary, Pacific Werribee trading hours are as follows:
Monday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Planning your visit
As part of the metropolitan Melbourne restrictions, you can only travel up to 25km from your home to shop for necessary goods and services. Please keep this in mind if you are planning on visiting Pacific Werribee for your essential needs. For more information on the Victorian restrictions, we encourage you to visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/stage-4-restrictions-covid-19.
If you’re planning on visiting Pacific Werribee it’s important to plan your trip in advance to help keep our community safe. Here are some things to think about when planning your visit:
- Avoid visiting the Centre at peak times
- Check store trading hours and individual conditions of entry in advance
- Pre-book health and other appointments
- Wear a face mask
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or are awaiting test results, stay at home.
To find out more, click here.
Our Guest Service Desk located near Best & Less is open to assist with information on services, gift card purchases and retailer details. Staffed hours are as follows:
Monday: 9am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Friday: 9am – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm